- February 27, 2015
Important Dates for Demonstrations
- Submission: Deadline Extended to December 14 2015
- Acceptance Notification: December 23 2015
- Camera-Ready Version: January 4 2016
The HRI 2016 conference will offer the opportunity for demonstration of innovative ideas in human-robot interaction. We invite demonstration proposals for cutting-edge prototype systems that make interaction with robots more intuitive, seamless, and pleasant, or otherwise illustrate some human-robot interaction concept in an exciting and engaging way.
Requirements and Guidelines
Demonstration abstract will be used to judge the suitability of your demonstration to the conference and program, so it is important to polish this. It must include:
- Demonstration title, and paper ID the demo is related to, if applicable
- Authors (names, affiliation, email, address, etc)
- Abstract (max 100 words) and keywords
- Description of the demo including the research angle as appropriate.
- One “representative image” suitable for use on the conference web site and in other promotional materials. This should be 200 x 200px.
- Size and space requirements for the demonstration.
- A list of equipment that you will bring.
- Details on the number and roles of people supporting the demo.
- Make clear and special note of special requirements requested, such as electrical, networking, lighting, and sound requirements.
- Optional Video: Authors are allowed to submit a video clip to support your demonstration. The video files can be in .AVI, .MOV or .MP4 file formats. They should play on standard PC and Macintosh computers without requiring third party codecs to be installed. The file size should be less than 100 MB and should not exceed 3 minutes in length.