December 04, 2013:Submission of Demonstration Proposals December 18, 2013:Notification of acceptance
- January 12, 2014: Final camera-ready extended abstract
- February 26–March 03, 2014: Preparation days for special tracks
- March 03, 2014: Preparation days for all demonstrations
- March 04, 2014: Demonstration Session
The HRI’14 will offer the opportunity for demonstration of innovative ideas in human-robot interaction on the first conference day (March 04, 2014). We invite demonstration proposals for cutting-edge prototype systems that make the interaction with robots more intuitive, seamless, and pleasant.
As a special demonstration track, we provide an on-site 60m2 two-room apartment that features a regular and fully functional living environment including a kitchen, bathroom, dining and living area, where demonstrations like RoboCup@Home tasks are possible.
A jury will assign a Demonstration Award for the most innovative presentations.
- Basic submission information, including submitter names, affiliations, and contact information, as well as the title of the demonstration, and the one-page extended abstract of your demonstration to be used on the web site and proceedings. The guidelines for paper formatting is the same as the full paper. Templates are available for MS Word and LaTeX2e
- One “representative image” suitable for use on the conference web site and in other promotional materials.
- Size and space requirements for the demonstration.
- Detailed information on electrical, networking, lighting, and sound requirements.
Authors are allowed to submit a video clip to support your demonstration. The video files can be in .AVI, .MOV or .MP4 file formats. They should play on standard PC and Macintosh computers without requiring third party codecs to be installed. The file size should be less than 45MB and should not exceed 3 minutes in length.
Please submit the required documents and your video file through submission and review website.