International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan their travel well in advance. The ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) does not issue formal invitation letters or actual visas to attend the conference, however, can issue Visa Support Letters for the application.
Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include:
- Your name as appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are attending (i.e., HRI 2014)
- Your Registration Confirmation Number
- And, if you are an author of an accepted paper or poster, please provide the title
Please note Visa Support Letters are issued via email by PDF and the original is mailed to your current postal address within approximately a week after the information is sent.
Final note: Japan, US, and EU attendees will not need a Visa to enter Germany, but Visas are required for several countries – a comprehensive list can be found here: