Call for Demonstrations
- 3 December 2012: Submission deadline
- 18 December 2012: Notification of acceptance/rejection
- 6 January 2013: Finalized versions due
- 4 March 2013: Demo session
Those who wish to share their novel human-robot interaction systems are invited to submit a proposal along with a one-page extended abstract to the Demo Session. Please note that the abstract will be published in the conference proceedings, however will “not” be archived in the ACM Digital Library.
- Basic submission information, including submitter names, affiliations, and contact information, as well as the title of the demonstration, and the one-page extended abstract of your demonstration to be used on the web site and proceedings.
The guidelines for paper formatting is the same as the full paper. MS Word template and LaTeX template are available.
- One “representative image” suitable for use on the conference web site and in other promotional materials.
- Size and space requirements for the demonstration.
- Detailed information on electrical, networking, lighting, and sound requirements.
Authors are allowed to submit a video clip to support your demonstration. The video files can be in .AVI, .MOV or .MP4 file formats. They should play on standard PC and Macintosh computers without requiring third party codecs to be installed. The file size should be less than 45MB and should not exceed 3 minutes in length.
Please submit your video file through submission and review website.