Workshops and tutorials at HRI2010
The following workshops and tutorial will be held on Tuesday March 2, 2010.
- Cognitive Analysis Methods Applied to Human-Robot Interaction – Organizers: Julie A. Adams and Robin R. Murphy, (half day tutorial)
- What Do Collaborations with the Arts Have to Say about HRI? – Organizers: William D. Smart, Annamaria Pileggi, Leila Takayama, (full day workshop)
- Interaction Science Perspective on HRI: Designing Robot Morphology – Organizers: Angel P. del Pobil, S. Shyam Sundar, (half day workshop)
- Learning and Adaptation of Humans in HRI – Organizers: Hiroshi Ishiguro, Robin R. Murphy, Tatsuya Nomura, (full day workshop)
- HRI Pioneers Workshop 2010 – Organizers: Kate Tsui, Henriette Cramer, Osawa Hirotaka, Min Kyung Lee, Laurel Riek, Satoru Satake, Kristen Stubbs, Ja-Young Sung, (full day workshop)
You can register for workshops and tutorials at https://www.regonline.com/hri_10_2010_human_robot_interaction_conference.