We already closed the registration for the bus tour since it reached the maximum passenger count. Thanks.
The HRI conference is proud to announce the availability of a bus tour to three outstanding research laboratories on March 1st, 2010. We will visit:
- Asada Synergistic Intelligence Project, ERATO, JST (inside campus of Osaka Univ.) – http://www.jeap.org/web/
- Hosoda Laboratory, Osaka University – http://www.robot.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp/index-e.html
- Augmented Living for Occupant Comfort & Energy Saving, Osaka University
- Intelligent Robotics and Communication Laboratories, Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International – http://www.irc.atr.jp/en/
- Computational Neuroscience Laboratories, Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International – http://www.cns.atr.jp/indexE.html
The preliminary schedule is:
- 9:00 – Start of the tour, the meeting point is at the Business Innovation Center Osaka
- 10:00~11:30 – Technical tour at Osaka Univiversity
- 12:30~13:30 – Lunch (Tenpura and Udon) at Osaka, 美々卯（mimiu). A vegetarian menu is available. The lunch is included in the registration fee.
- 14:30~16:00 – Technical tour at ATR.
- 17:30 – End of the tour, the bus will arrive at the Business Innovation Center Osaka